RESTRICTED USESClient agrees not to use the Services in any unlawful, infringing, tortious or harmful manner; in any way that violates another party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights; or in any way that otherwise interferes with the operation, use or enjoyment of any service, system or other property.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, Client agrees that Client shall not (and Client agrees not to allow any third party to):
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site and/or the Services or in or on any Content;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services;
- reformat or frame any Content or portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or the Services;
- fraudulently or intentionally misuse the Services, including without limitation scheduling an appointment with a Healthcare Provider which Client does not intend to keep, or scheduling an appointment for Designated Provider Services (as defined in the Additional Terms) which Client does not intend to pay using the Transaction Processing Services (as defined in the Additional Terms);
- create user accounts, book appointments or submit Posted Information by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph; use any means, including the software means, photographs or this website for any purpose, to facilitate, conduct or integrate a patient’s digital photographs with medical imaging examinations; or
- use any means, including software means, to conduct web scraping of any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services.
Client may not use contact information provided by our users or Healthcare Providers, or harvest such information for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending of, unsolicited bulk communications, such as SPAM. Client may not allow others to use Client’s account to violate the terms of this section. We may immediately terminate Client’s registration or access to the Services and take other legal action if Client or anyone using Client’s Credentials violates these provisions.
We reserve the right to publish Client’s Posted Information as part of the Services and to also remove Client’s Posted Information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in posting or removing Posted Information. Keep in mind that the Posted Information of others is simply opinion and should not be relied on.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
- Client are solely responsible for any Posted Information that Client submit, publish or display through the Services or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Site.
- Client may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Client may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- Client may not provide any Posted Information that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by THE CHIASM NETWORK.
- Client may not provide any Posted Information that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- Client agree that Client will only provide Posted Information that Client believes to be true.
- Client may not submit Posted Information that:
- is false, deceptive or misleading;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- violates, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- violates antitrust, competition, or consumer protection laws;
- is threatening, abusive, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY
THE CHIASM NETWORK adopts the general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (http://www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of THE CHIASM NETWORK’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is provided at the bottom of this section.
THE CHIASM NETWORK Policy.
Our policy is to (a) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or other users; and (b) remove and discontinue Service to repeat offenders. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements.
If Client believes that material or content residing on or accessible through the Site or the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below (“Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification”):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that THE CHIASM NETWORK is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon Receipt of a Bona Fide Infringement Notification.
Once a Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is THE CHIASM NETWORK’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- for repeat offenders, to terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the Service.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent.
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- The content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which THE CHIASM NETWORK is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, THE CHIASM NETWORK may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at THE CHIASM NETWORK’s discretion. Address for Designated Agent. Please contact THE CHIASM NETWORK’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address: Copyright Agent,[ ]